I’ve been asked to serve as Co-Chair of the upcoming Social Networking World Forum, a highly valuable event designed to help businesses navigate the Social Web.
I will share the state of Social Media for 2009 and look ahead to trends in 2010. Separately, I will also discuss Social Media’s blow to Public Relations and how this stinging slap in the face will actually service as an opportunity in the form of a communications wake up call.
Social Networking World Forum has gathered some of the most prominent and prolific voices in the industry including:
- Jeffy Taylor, CEO of Eons.com, CEO of Monster.com
- Angela Courtin, SVP Marketing Content and Entertainment, MySpace
- Richard Jalichandra, CEO of Technorati
- Michael Donnelly, Director-Worldwide Interactive Marketing, Coca-Cola
- Scott Monty, Head of Social Media, Ford Motor Company
- Jeremy Holley, VP Consumer & Interactive Marketing, Warner Brothers Records
- Chris Heuer, Chairman, Co-Founder, Social Media Club
- Lauren Coberly, Director of Worldwide Marketing, Kodak Direct
- John H. Bell, Managing Director, 360° Digital Influence – Ogilvy PR
The team at SixDegrees have offered a 15% discount for me to share with you. In order to receive the discount, you must register via PDF here and fax to: +44 (0) 117 321 8301. Be sure to enter the code “PR 2.0″ or “Brian Solis.” If you use the online registration, you will not have an opportunity to enter the discount code.
Looking forward to seeing you at the event.
For updates, make sure to follow @SocialNetworkWF on Twitter.
Connect with me on:
Now available! (click to purchase):