Want to learn how to harnass the viral power of social networks? Interested in learning from other marketers about how they developed their mot successful social strategies? Need an excuse to visit Las Vegas?
Whether you answered yes to these questions or not, you should register for Social Marketing 2010 Las Vegas – it’s only $95 if you register early.
During this one-day event, a team of marketing experts – like Luke Brynley-Jones, David Koloski and Murray Newlands – will provide guidance on how to effectively engage with customers via social media, give tips on how to maximize the impact of your campaigns and offer insights into new services to try and trends to watch.
Bring an extra supply of business cards because you’ll get to network with marketing strategists & directors, PR & communications managers, social media experts, bloggers & journalists.
- Murray Newlands, director of Influence People
- Luke Brynley-Jones, director of Influence People
- Jennifer Neeley Lindsay, host of A-List on BlogTalkRadio
- David Koloski, Director of Social Media, Web & Partnership Marketing for Harrah’s Entertainment
- Eric Petersen, Manager of Social Marketing Strategy for Harrah’s Entertainment
- Raymond Lyle, President of Viglink
- Chase McMichael, Co-Founder & CEO of InfiniGraph.com
When: 12th January, 9:00am – 5:30pm
Where: Flamingo Hotel, Las Vegas
The last time I looked, there were only 17 Early Registration discount spaces left. Click here to claim one.