by Jacob Morgan
The San Francisco Musictech Summit is one of the most unique events in San Francisco. It bring together entrepreneurs, developers, musicians, and pretty much anyone who has a passion for music. Come meet and mingle with the people that help produce and operate some of the most popular music and file sharing sites on the web.
This year Musictech has an awesome lineup of speakers including:
- Brian Solis – FutureWorks, Principal
- Rob Pegoraro – Washington Post, Consumer Technology Columnist
- Tom Conrad – Pandora, CTO/Head of Product
- Tim Westergren – Pandora, Founder & Chief Strategy Officer
- Sam Lessin – drop.io / playlist.io
- Adam Fisk – LittleShoot, Chief Waterer
- and many others
Here are the event details:
Japantown, San Francisco
Monday, May 18 2009
Since we love you so much we are also going to give all of our bub readers 10% of the regular admission fee. All you have to do is enter in the code “bub” when you purchase your ticket. So now you really don’t have an excuse not to go!
If you’d like to help sponsor the event make sure you get ahold of Brian Zisk at: Brianzisk [@] gmail.com.
thanks for reading!