Unhappy with your Lookback video? Too many photos of your ex? Of other people’s exes? Now you can edit your video … sort of.
It’s a start at least. Facebook lets you choose from a pre-selected group of photos and status updates for each section of the video. I still didn’t get the photos I really wanted in there, but I got rid of the ones I didn’t want. That’s good enough.
To edit your movie:
- Go to Facebook.com/Lookback.
- Click Edit in the top right.
- Scroll down and select from the pre-selected items. I didn’t realize that you can pick from more than one page of items at first, but it’s still pretty restrained.
- When you’re done, you can view your video.
- Click Update. Your video will update, and you can update your status with it.
The catch? It updates the original post you made with your video and does not make a new one.
For a laugh, you can also view what a Facebook movie would look like if it told the real truth.