The Advertising 2.0 Party at ad:tech SF
Take a handful of fun Skittles, mashup a little Web 2.0, and invite celeb co-hosts from ad:tech SF — sounds like a party jam!
This is the official ad:tech afterparty for Tuesday April 21.
At 8:30p, hop on over 1/2 a block to Hotel W *after* the evening’s events at Moscone Center West:
- ad:tech/SF BIG (6:30-8:30p)
- Affiliate Marketing Networking Party (5:30-7:30p)
Join Co-hosts and VIPs:
- Marissa Louie – CEO of AD-Village
- Aaron Sahagun – CEO of Alumwire
- Amanda Coolong – CEO of Beta PR
- Efren Toscano – CEO of Techzulu
- Julian Brass – CEO of Notable.TV
- Kamal Ravikant – Angel Investor
- Khris Loux – CEO of JS-Kit
- Kym McNicholas – Reporter, Forbes TV
- Shawn Collins – Founder of Affiliate Summit
- Steve Hall – Founder of Adrants and Adgabber
- Tom Bedecarre – CEO of AKQA
- Tom Foremski – SiliconValleyWatcher, ZDNet, and former Financial Times columnist
- Sun Startup Essentials: Jumpstart your startup
- AD-Village: Access to high-paying ads across top ad networks
- JS-Kit: Rich, interactive features for your website
- Skittles: Transplant the Rainbow (Skittles, anyone??)
- ad:tech (Official ad:tech blog writeup by Steve Hall from Adrants is here)
- Affiliate Marketing Summit
Badged ad:tech SF attendees only, please. Non-attendees, please add yourself to the waitlist.
**RSVP AT: http://ad-village.com/AD20**
See who’s coming on the Facebook event page.
Launch Party 2.0 at Web 2.0 Expo on April 1 at Club Six (500 guests, plus TechCrunch, BusinessWeek, Lalawag, LA Weekly, SF Weekly) — we’ve barely recovered since..
Marissa is the CEO and Co-founder of AD-Village. It helps website publishers make more revenue from online advertising by recommending top ads in a simple ad recommendations interface.
Find her on Twitter: @malouie
Contact her at (510) 375-1941 or Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.