One often wonders if they are getting the most out of social media. I’m sure Jason Calacanis wondered the same thing when he considered Facebook suicide out loud and then announced he would quit Facebook this Friday at 1pm Pacific.
Top social media consultant in the UK and the US, Murray Newlands, is having an interactive workshop on June 17th across the big pond to dive deeply into the issues that matter:
- Insights into the Latest High Profile Viral Marketing Campaigns
- The Psychology of Persuasion: Next Generation Marketing
- How to use Social Networking Theory to Tune your Campaigns
- Innovations in Location-Based Marketing (Foursquare & beyond)
- Tweets that Travel: The Essential Skill of Viral Writing
- Using B2B Social Media to Connect with C-level Execs
- Creating a Bespoke Community vs Starting a Group
Speakers include our very own Brian Solis, along with Chris Brogan, Mat Morrison, and more.
Bub.blicio.us readers get a 10% discount with the discount code “bub” at checkout.
Get all the details here.