We previously posted about the nifty little Hello Bar and now we have more invites for you to try their new Pro version!
If you need a refresher, The Hello Bar is a fun, unobtrusive yet highly visible bar that sits at the top of your website and is a great way to engage users and get them to take immediate action. The tool has an impressive roster of users such as Seth Godin, Gary Vaynerchuk and Tim Ferris.
The new Pro features include:
- A/B Testing (message, link, colors, and more)
- Advanced stats (all date ranges, A/B results)
- Dynamic Hello Bars (from RSS feeds)
- No Branding or link to Hello Bar
- Up to 10 Hello Bars (You get 3 with the free version)
- Always-on-top feature to keep the Hello Bar on top when scrolling
We have 25 invites for our readers! Use the code “bubblicious” when signing up and you’ll get direct access to the app.
They’re offering a 14 day free trial of Pro to all users. No credit card is required to try it out.